Hey Chocolate lovers 🥰 Your support has been tremendous and we are so grateful for sharing that we are growing and with that we are looking to have more people as part of our Mary's Brigadeiro family!!! 🙏🏿
We are looking engaged people to be part of our team. See the details below:
Position 1: 🍫 2 Chocolate Production Assistants (full time)
Production: Learning and performing all steps of hand roll Brigadeiros with our Chef;
Safety: Adhering to strict safety standards, food safety, and quality procedures;
Maintenance: Cleaning and maintaining our production facility, including machines;
Position 2: 🍫 Customer Retail Support (full time)
About the position: You will be responsible to engage, chat with and help our customers put together their brigadeiro boxes and find what they are looking for. This position is a high engery, strategic position where you'll need to share Mary's Brigadeiro's story, educate new customers about the brigadeiro, our flavours, their details and notes about our products, guiding the customer sales based on what they are looking for, ensuring the display is stocked and beautiful, making sure there are boxes and labels ready to go. You really need to love talking with customers :)
This position may also require supporting the production team when/if needed and/or helping out with marketing/admin tasks during slower times in the store.
If you have past experiences with customers, sales, it will be advantageous for sure!
Requires for both positions:
Able to work legally in Canada (work visa or permanent resident);
- Currently living in Canada;
- Language: Fluent in English (required);
- Energetic and enthusiastic
Must have Food Handler Certificate;
- Weekend availability;
- You love talking with and helping people (Don't be shy, they will love to hear you);
Love for Chocolate Brigadeiro is a must;
- Be able to work alone and on a team;
These are a physical jobs, but it’s a labor of love. We prefer that candidates have kitchen experience, as it helps with the pace and demands of these positions.
Our production store is located on the Danforth, just a 5 minutes walk from Woodbine Station.
Why you should apply:
Better wage plus production and efficiency bonuses;
- Discounts in our products;
- You will be a part of a small team in a business that is going places, fast and will present a wealth of opportunities to advance within the company as it grows;
- Safety work place. We at MB is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.
Interested in learning more? Send your CV/resume and cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure to include ‘Chocolate Production Assistant’ or 'Customer Retail Support' in the subject line.
Keep in mind that we value passion, attitude, and hard work, so tell us what inspires you to join the Mary's Brigadeiro team :)
Starting Date: October, 2021